Article 1 (Application of Terms)
2. When the Company sends an e-mail to the address registered by a User, even if damage or a loss arises to the User owing to the User’s being unable to check said e-mail for the reason that the e-mail has not arrived or for other reasons, the Company shall assume no liability for such damage or loss.
2. Each User shall agree on these Terms and use the Site on their own responsibility at their own expense, and similarly, shall prepare all equipment necessary as that on the side of the User for using the Site such as communication equipment, software, and a public network.
3. Each User shall maintain and manage equipment, etc. on their own responsibility so that the Site can be used without hindrance.
4. The Company will give no guarantee about using outside websites linked up with the Site. The outside websites shall be used on Users’ own responsibility.
5. Users hereby acknowledge that in the Site, there are data, documents, software, pictures, audio, photographs, and images, etc.
In addition, persons who are permitted to use the Service shall be limited to those of age eighteen (18) or more, and this service shall be used on Users’ own responsibility.
(1) an act of falsifying or erasing information on the Site or an act of sending or posting information contrary to a fact;
(2) an act of infringing or of being liable to infringe any intellectual property right such as a copyright or trademark right which is owned by other Users, a third party or the Company;
(4) an act of infringing or of being liable to infringe the property, privacy, or portrait right or publicity right of other Users, a third party or the Company;
(5) an act of sending an e-mail for advertising, publicity or solicitation, etc. to other Users, a third party or the Company without permission, an act of sending an e-mail to make addressees feel a hatred, an act of hindering other persons from receiving e-mails, an act of requesting forwarding a chain of e-mails, or an act of forwarding e-mails in response to said request;
(6) an act to lead to a crime such as a fraud;
(7) an act of establishing a pyramid scheme or of soliciting for a pyramid scheme;
(8) an act of sending or posting images or documents,
(9) an election campaign or an act similar thereto or act in violation of the Public Offices Election Act;
(10) an act of using, offering or recommending a harmful program such as a computer virus;
(11) an act of using the Site by pretending to be another User or a third party;
(12) an act of trying illegal access to another computer system or network connected with the Site;
(13) other acts in violation of laws and regulations or conduct against public order and morals (such as prostitution, violence or atrocities) or acts of causing disadvantage to other Users, a third party or the Company;
(14) an act of fostering any of the acts set forth in the preceding items; or
(15) an act which the Company otherwise finds to be inappropriate.
(1) when it is unavoidable to do so for carrying out maintenance of or construction work for equipment for the Site;
(2) when it is unavoidable to do so owing to failure in equipment for the Service;
(3) when the telecommunication service becomes unavailable in connection with the telecommunication service provided by a Type I telecommunications carrier or other telecommunications carrier; or
(4) when the Company otherwise finds it necessary to suspend the Site for operational or technical reasons.
In addition, each person who accesses the Site shall assume responsibility for their actions led by an advertisement shown on the Site or a function of the advertisement for itself, and the Company shall assume no responsibility or be under no obligation for an act carried out by a person who accesses the Site and the consequence of such act.
Therefore, the Users of the Site shall not commit an act of infringing or being liable to infringe intellectual property rights in such a way as reproducing or copying such information.
Effective: November 1, 2017